Monday, October 3, 2011

Music

I love music. I have always turned to it when I am having a difficult day. Sometimes I find I can express how I am feeling by just listening to a song. Music has become an outlet for me during this new chapter in my life.

I came across this one CD by Demi Lovato (DONT JUDGE ME!) This CD isn't like that Disney crap she used to be making. It's her newest CD, and I am pretty sure these are all songs she recorded while she was at eatting treatment. (Dont quote me on this, I am too lazy to check to see if that's true) This is my go to CD in the car when I just want to drive late at night to clear my mind.

I am just going to go through a couple of my favorite songs and tell you a little bit about them and the best time to listen to them.

ALL NIGHT LONG
This song has one of the best beats I have ever heard. It's simple, but something about this song just makes you want to bust a move. Yeah, I am that person in the car singing this song out at the top of my lungs and dancing in my own little world.

MY LOVE IS LIKE A STAR
This song is kinda slow, but every time I hear it I smile. This is that lovey dovey song that you send that special someone right when you get home from seeing someone or you are on a trip. I love listening to it because it reminds me of what I had, and what I hope to find one day.



MISTAKE
This is the perfect song for that toxic relationship, where it seems like both people are just hurting. Dont pretend like you weren't in one, or knew someone that was in one. This is my go to song when I feel weak, it's my reminder that walking away was what needed to happen.







FIX A HEART
There isn't much I can say about this song, its just one of those songs you listen to and you just understand what I am talking about.


Sorry most of these songs are slow, but that first song is by far my favorite! Hope you enjoy them. This isnt much of a blog, sorry, I am really busy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment